PANTHORA software offers a comprehensive way for achieving site monitoring, management and control. The infrastructure of remote sites and all of their subsystems (i.e. power, environmental, control, communications and security) can be remotely monitored. In this way organizations that need to access a large number of remote sites can benefit from substantial operational cost reductions.
- Monitoring and management of sites over IP (server rooms/ remote sites/ cabinets) concerning operational, security and environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, water/fluid presence/levels, intrusion etc.).
- Alarm generation based on customized parameters.
- Remote control of different devices from multiple vendors (power generators, rectifiers, UPS, PLCs, energy meters, air conditions etc.).
- Power and energy consumption management, fuel control.
- Access authorization system capability (with the use of PANTHORA locks).
- Data collection 24×7, storage and presentation using graphs and reports.
- Alerts are sent using SNMP traps and/or e-mail.
- Customized according to specific requirements.
- Native support of all PANTHORA products.