The PANTHORA energy meter under development product allows monitoring of the main electrical parameters for single or three-phase systems. It can measure and display the characteristics of 1p2w, 3p3w and 3p4w supplies, including voltage, current, power, active and reactive energy. It comprises the following components:
- The PANTHORA energy meter hardware.
- The PANTHORA software.
The PANTHORA energy meter can easily track power usage, assess machine health and identify deviation in power quality. It has never been easier to track usage, verify maintenance, optimize load and schedule maintenance for cost-effective industrial applications.
The PANTHORA software is a powerful network management tool that allows the monitoring (through alarms and KPIs) and controlling of infrastructure, all in a single proactive and intuitive platform. Moreover, full functionality can be integrated to existing SNMP based OMC (Operation and Maintenance Center) NMS platforms.
The software facilitates the collection of information regarding power consumption and electrical parameters remotely measured in the field. The software/platform has the capability to calculate energy consumption and allocate costs.
The software/platform offers you the capability to
- Calculate energy consumption and allocate energy costs.
- Obtain detailed information of AC power quality, availability and consumption.
- Detect any malfunctions and diagnose quality of power supply to the site under inspection, to prevent any operational problems.
- Decrease operational costs by avoiding frequent site visits and meter readings.
- Identify frauds or intentional reading faults.
- Manage the entire infrastructure centrally.
- Power and energy consumption management.
- Creation of alarm signals with customized input parameters.
- Operation and configuration capabilities via SNMP and web interface.
- Data collection 24X7, storage and presentation using graphs and reports.
- Alert notification using SNMP traps and/or e-mail when any monitored variable exceeds a user-specified range.